Wednesday, June 29, 2011

不一样的生活

24/06 (friday)
7.30am woke up prepared everything went to airport .
I am very excited going to Singapore by an aeroplane.
After that,in the aeroplane, I felt airsickness and vomit @.@
Cause I can't sit aeroplane, I though it was comfortable @.@

Here is the photo at Costa sands  'downtown east ' having lunch
I just have one photo only...hehe...paiseh..
some at my cousin's phone xD




After that , we have bought Singapore's prepaid card. xD
I like their systematic and service ! xD





25/06 (saturday)
C&S wedding's day =)

我又在自恋啦~ xD


 








cousin & I


餐具 和 纪念品



Ah Wei and I xD





saja take it~ xD





Wen & I 



26/06 (Sunday)
Johor

At night having dinner at restaurant

The outside ceiling..nice~xD




Tissue


 

The Toilet so nice~class than penang !

27/06 (monday)

 

Before going Jusco take de xD  













Before going to airport take de.
hehe...cousin punya sunglasses xD

The night backing Penang,I didn't have airsickness in the airplane.
Phew~ I still fall asleep in the airplane .
Hehe...maybe at night not so easy faint..hahaxp
1 hour reach penang d..
Airasia not bad la~hahahahha


This few days quite tired
Brother is the most tired out .




No comments:

Post a Comment