Thursday, June 3, 2010

finally

yeah~~~!! Finally finished exam !wuhoo~~~
but yesterday start fever d,headache!!
luckily today morning woke up head didn't pain d,but eyes got a bit red..
so i decide to go to school.
today sejarah ting dong tiang =x

 get flu d...Mr.Fever hope you don't come visit me d. tq xD

tomorrow i didn't go to school for celebrate teacher's day d..haha...
because my class student was not flexible..
and all one group one group de...= =
many student didn't go too..
include form 5 de some student..haha
why this year so sien de??LOL
i heard that many people tomorrow want go Qb..
but i can't go=.=
after school still got band practice...
wow~this holiday my timetable was filled.
and holiday already can't rest,still let me sick! =.=
grrr~~!!!

holiday need to work,practice,tuition....haiz...don't know when only can get undang.

anyway,wish my self have nice holiday=)
hahaxp

No comments:

Post a Comment