Tuesday, January 4, 2011

school reopen

hmm.....many days didn't update d..
in this few days,many things  happened.
hahaxp...


saturday went to Auto-City's Pacific bought many clothes ,it was last day offer !!
hahaxp...
after that still went to 又一城 ate supper...xD
so syok~~hahaa


Today,school reopen...
erm....don't know how to describe the feel in this class...
some friends i knew and some is primary school's friend,but nothing to talk.
weird.


arrgghh~~~~very angry !!!
our class monitor don't know it is intentionally arrange 'him' sit beside me= =
erm..mean,2 by 2 sit together,i sit with ah t but he sit beside me just leave one road !
i hate it  !!!
what the hell was the monitor thinking?!!!!


ish !!
finally,ah t help me changed my seat ..
cause she is assistant monitor~!!
hahaxp
phew~~~


at last,chiao zhi and kim eng sit behind me !!
wahahah....
can talk liao....
join with my last year classmates
more things to talk and got point to chat !


hmmm...
but don't know Sidek will know or not...
hope he didn't discover that we have changed our seat !


here is my recently photos..
自恋again~hahaha..xD

 



No comments:

Post a Comment