Monday, July 4, 2011

Tired out

Yesterday whole night no sleep
Do account folio until morning directly went to school.
Damn !! tired !!=.=

Today all form 5 attending a seminar , i felt tired =.=
can't totally concentrate la...haiz...

while the seminar finished,then I stand up ,
WHAT THE HELL !!!
when I standing up, got a things very firm hit my head from the back !!!
The things firm like a stone !!
I direct sit on the chair and tears out > < 
walamak!! So sia suii....
then I faster went to the toilet wash my face.
Haiz....damn down !!
Already tired out,still have to meet this kind of things !! 

Today grandmum came my house after she went to Island Hospital.
Very happy to saw my ah po.
but very sad that saw her so week.
Afternoon was very tired ....
Luckily I no fall asleep, I still can take caring ah po !!!! ^-^

After that she went to hospital again,then back to kulim d.

I just recovered that my head got a bit swell ==
what the xxxx !!!
Why our school students so childish??!!
Throw things very fun?
I heard my classmate said that other classes students at the back keep throwing things.
I am the unlucky one victim !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment