Wednesday, December 8, 2010

haizzz

what the hell !!!
my undang test 41 correct only !!
left 1 question !! 1 !!! arrggh~~


yesterday afternoon study undang,
at night go dance practice...
whole body pain @.@


morning woke at 5
study undang till 7am..
then reach Soon Lee ..
omg !! chan khye !!
hahahah~
met him...
then at Soon Lee try test..
i am the most slower=.=
si chan khye keep saying me slow !!
ish !!


after that go gembira...
i met sun yan,jason and wei lun !!
LOL~~~~


finish test, we all waiting uncle come fetch us..
then...
a girl when test sit beside me..
she come out ask me pass or not..
hahaxp...she 20 years old like that le..
she work at prangin SUB...
but forget ask her name...
cause we talk too much...
then uncle come d..
hahahah...


this is my first time test so nervous !!
but not bad,that i have a new friend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment