Friday, June 5, 2009

Dangerous...IA

today...
6.15a.m. woke d....need to go to IA..
wa...so tired...
me,li jia and a ling 3 of us so early need to woke d...
because of jian way and my brother and their friend all is committee...
must early go...a ling and li jia need we fetch them..so 2 of us need early woke...
and me???helper become committee...hahaxp..weird..
then when we reach there long time ago...yan long arrive d ....
after that yan long and huai sheng also helper become committee....
lolx......
after briefing...'long bang' gang dance morning exercise...
lolx...heard that committee also must dance...
OMG !!
long time din dance d lo...my bone hardness....
gai liao la...and i fat many many many and many!!!
grrrr!!!
anyway...i will be boldness dance out..!!!
hahahahahha....

but....
next monday got band practice...now i become committe d,so i must earlier go auditorium to do something and learn that dance....
my band songs din gao tim ko...
cham liao la....
argghh~
next saturday is performance liao...
and i easiers nervous de...always perform will play wrong note..
then now my practice time less d....
i will try my best to focus two way....
hope that i can do it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment